COVID-19 Safety Information
We are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and following best practices to reduce risk and exposure and to help our community stay healthy.
We have postponed the conference from January 29 to a to-be-announced Saturday in April.
Our Commitment to Community Safety
Specifically, we will meet or exceed CDC, Mills College, and California Department of Public Health requirements and recommendations by:
- Requiring attendees to provide proof of either vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (within 1 day for an antigen test or 2 days for a PCR test).
- Measuring attendees’ temperatures at check in to ensure that nobody with a fever attends.
- Providing N95 masks to attendees.
- Requiring masks to be worn indoors, including when presenting. (The only exceptions will be speakers in Littlefield Concert Hall, who will be more than 12 feet from attendees. Other speakers will be given sanitized microphones and amplifiers.)
- Serving breakfast, snacks, and lunch outdoors.
- Limiting rooms to 50% capacity.
See also the Mills College COVID-19 Dashboard.
We will provide full refunds:
- to anyone, for any reason, up to one week before the conference
- to anyone, who cancels for a COVID-related reason, through the date of the conference
Vaccination and Testing Sites
We encourage everyone eligible to get fully vaccinated and to get tested after potential exposure, using these or other resources:
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for refund requests.